Weekly Journal 5

     Do you like listening music? I like it. I usually bring my iPod with over 2000 musics to school.

Music always keeps us not bored. Today, I recommend my favourite artist, namely "The

Chainsmokers". They are American EDM(Electronic Dance Music) DJ duo, who won a lot of prizes,

(for example American Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, Grammy Awards, and People's

Choice awards and so on). Many EDM players make their own musics high tempo just to enjoy

dance for their listeners, but The Chainsmokers is not the case. Their music have a little slower

and more comfortable tempo, so they are good not only for dancing and making ourselves excited but

also for making ourselves relaxed when we are feeling exhausted. Once you listen their music, you

will probably be absorbed in it.

Comments