Weekly Journal 3

     If a doctor said you had 1 year to live, what would you do? I'd move to Italy, namely Rome

because Rome has a splendid history and I want to expand my knowledge of Roman history. When I

studied world history for the first time, I was surprised to learn that Roman culture was more

developed than that of Japan in that era. Then in Japan, people would often eat fruits and hunt

animals, but in Rome, Romans built a stadium, public facilities, and the city state. Ancient Roman

culture is comparable to our culture today. Moreover, the most famous Christian church is also in

Rome, which has greatly influenced people all over the world. Christian values have fascinated

countless people since St.Peter and St.Paul started to spread them. I long to experience these

historical tings firsthand.

Comments